My New's Years Activities, Ranked
A very close-knit large group breeds a good NYE
- 1.Various Mario video games until 5:15 AMIncluding brawl, kart, party, and olympics!! Here's a few of us at 4:20 because we're young so that's funny. This is 3 of the NON-LAME PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T GO TO SLEEP, THE 6 OF US WHO STAYED UP WERE HATED, BUT WE HAD A GOOD TIME.
- 2.Smashing pumpkins at midnightThe product of a few of my friends collecting (swiping) about 21 pumpkins and a whole lot of glitter in a field. Open the new year with a bang, truly!!!
- 3.A diner trip in the morningThe waitress mumbled "I hate the bitches I work with" to me and I got whipped cream. 💯
- 4.DancingDANCING IS FUN
- 5.Picture-takingClassic millennial activity.
- 6.Confetti popper thingsSolid activity. Only provides a few seconds of excitement.
- 7.Dick Clark's Rocking EveMeh. A time-passer, mostly. However, One Direction.
- 8.Having my friends wake me up by shouting "YOU'LL SLEEP WHEN YOU'RE DEAD" in my faceAlso, stealing my blanket. Bastards.