Songs I've Had Unhealthy Obsessions Over
I just got my Spotify year in review and the number of times I've listened to a few of these is truly frightening
- •Cardiac Arrest / Bad SunsThis is one of those songs that is just so happy and alive. I saw these guys as an opening act without knowing them and promptly fell in love with this song. THE SECOND VERSE MAKES IT, DON'T ASK ME WHY.
- •Wild / Troye SivanWindows down, raining, moody, happy, tired, weekend, weekday, hanging out. It always works.
- •Burnin' Up / Jonas BrothersDon't judge me.
- •Shooting Stars / Bag RaidersHow can a band named Bag Raiders be good? Sounds fake, but okay.
- •R.I.P to my Youth / The NeighbourhoodThis is their concert closer and I went fucking insane.
- •What You Know / Two Door Cinema ClubYou understand if you've heard it.
- •Come On Eileen / Dexy's Midnight RunnersThe happiest song I've ever heard