Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The year I was a senior in high schoolthere were three Fridays the 13th. Each of those days, my brother's (he was a junior) and my alarm clocks failed making us late for school. Twice, I made it to my seat before final bell. Once, I didn't make it, but I still got there before my physics teacher. ☺
- •My newest, favorite memoryMy nephew was born today. I am so in love with him. And somehow, I feel so proud of him, as if I can take any credit for his existence. He's named after my dad who has been gone for 12 years. 😢 Welcome to the world, Michael!
- •My last year of collegeI started having thoughts like, where will I meet people once I've graduated? I had dated (slept with) just a few guys and I was worried I was never going to have a serious relationship.
- •I met Brianon the day I took my very last final of my very last class. He was a bouncer at a bar I had been going to weekly with friends to see a performer. He asked me out that night.
- •I had a guy friend in collegewho didn't have much luck with the ladies. He was just a little bit awkward sometimes. Girls didn't give him much of a chance, but I knew once someone got to know him, they would see past the awkwardness (appearance and behavior) and see him for the great guy he was.
Not entirely random...
- •That's me (part of me anyway), and my second born offspring.
- •My brother's wife sent me this card.Because I made her two dogs frog hats just like these. I took the picture to include in my thank you text to her. Like maybe she was sending other people cards with pictures of dogs??
- •Katy the Hamsterdriving a tiny Barbie car.