Or, what I do with everyone who visits me in Boston, in no specific order.
- •Publick House in BrooklineLots of beers and great food for a moderately fancy night out
- •HarpoonPretzels Pretzels Pretzels.
- •Lawn on DA perfect outdoor space for before/after Harpoon
- •Black RoseI much prefer this no cover, live Irish music bar to Sissy K's and Hong Kong
- •Sunset Cantina in BrightonSo much food, so little time
- •Isabella Stewart Gardner museumFor a relaxing afternoon
- •Improv AsylumI've only ever been to the Saturday midnight show and it never disappoints
- •Eagles Deli in BrightonWant an oversized breakfast or burger? Eagles has you covered
- •The garden and commonNecessary
- •Concerts at FenwaySpecifically Zac Brown, though I'm sure they're all great
- •Boston Public MarketIndoor farmers market, go for the cider donuts
- •The Green DragonPaul Revere and John Hancock used to go here, or so they say on the menu. A historical way to grab a beer
- •Strolling around the North EndQuaint streets, Paul Revere's house, lots of Italian food
- •Downeast ciderEasily my favorite drink, and a cool under-the-Tobin-bridge operation
- •TridentBreakfast in a book store on Newbury
- •The Brookline BooksmithYou'll probably get lost inside.
- •Chestnut Hill WegmansYes, this is a grocery store. Yes, I do come here with most of my guests. Cheap alcohol, quick dinners, and absolutely anything else you'd ever need.