Best guilty pleasures!!!
Things you hate to love... (Or at least don't tell too many people about....)
- •The Olsen twins' moviesIt takes two, NY Minute, To Grandmothers house we Go... Just can't help myself!
- •Re-gifting.Regifting is something I think many people do... but few will admit it. Don't feel guilty because the person you gave it to will probably re-gift it too!
- •Hanson Bros.No further detail needed.
- •Super Mario.It's a sickness really.
- •13 going on 30.So cheesy, but love it.
- •One Fine Day.You know, when George Clooney and Michelle Pfeiffer getcha all wound up and just fall asleep after a kiss... Yeah...
- •Day drinking.That's it. It just gets me all sorts of happy. Don't judge.
- •Processed cheese.Can't. Get. Enough. (Ya know, soft pretzels, nachos, cheese fries...gahhh)
- •Pretending your life is like the Truman Show.I always think people are watching. Which is helpful.. Like if I feel the urge to pick my nose...or feel an itch.
- •Hanging out with just one kid.I have 3... So when I just have one to hang with and talk to.. I LOVE IT. Even when they're 2. And filthy.