Things I should be able to do as an adult, but can't...
In general, I'm pretty immature.
- •Jump a car.As many times as I've been showed how, I think my brain refuses to retain the information... for my protection, and those around me.
- •Change a tire.Pshhhhyeah.
- •Build a goddamn fireBuying fire bricks is cheating, they say. F you, I say.
- •Drive stick shiftNo thanks... Just too lazy to move that much while driving. It's not a backhoe.
- •Balance a check bookYes, Beverly, I do need my paycheck a day early because I forgot I sent out a check for my car payment and NO I don't balance a checkbook.
- •Iron clothesCan we just agree this is a thing of the past? The dryer obviously has a setting for this function.
- •Dance. Like an adult.I still leave room for the Holy Ghost between me and my husband. Thank you catholic school dances with the lights on.