New Year's Resolutions
here's to 2017
- •Have a more positive outlook on lifeStop being so bitter and negative all the time. Drop the attitude, and focus on all the goodness in my life. There's so much to be thankful for.
- •Exercise moreGo to the gym at least four times a week. Ultimate goal would be to run a half marathon by next year but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Eat betterEat less crap because it'll only make you feel bad. Go for fruits and vegetables. Eat less dairy and meat.
- •Read moreA book a month is probably too much to ask, but let's aim for six books by the end of the year
- •Spend more time with friends and familyPeople are important!!!!!! Love them!!!!! Enjoy their presence!!!!!
- •Grow more in my faithPray more (nightly), make more chapel visits
- •VolunteerJust because you've met the service requirement for graduation doesn't mean you should stop volunteering.
- •Practice SpanishSpend at least 30 mins on Duolingo, and if you finish learning Spanish, try French
- •Spend money wiselyBeing a broke college student isn't going to be fun. Get a job, save money, track your spendings, and don't buy stupid things.