TINDER SPAMBOT BLUNDERS
You ain't fooling me.
- •Being named "Norine" but providing the Instagram name of "shelllbbbbsss"
- •Being active 43 seconds ago.
- •Telling me Tinder "gave [your] iPhone a virus," so we need to switch to text immediately.The iOS file system is well insulated against malware from apps, especially those from the App Store, especially those with a billion dollar reputation on the line.
- •Having exactly 4 photos.These are the new and improved spam bots. The older ones had exactly 3. Bonus points if the photos are of extravagantly different people.
- •Saying you are an INFP.According to Wikipedia, INFP's account for only 4% of the population, but 100% of spam bots.
- •Saying you want to "continue [your] sleeve" while your photos show baby-like, tattoo-less arms.
- •Asking me if I like whales.I do, but I don't know if I want to "humpback" at your place.
- •Botching some sort of inspirational quote so that it becomes humorous."I'm impossible to 4get, but hard to remember." — Erin 👏🏼
- •Messaging me first, telling me you think I'm sweet.My profile is esoteric and dumb. No sweetness to be found.
- •Existing.There are so many robots in the cyber ether. Y'all stay off The List App.