Already on li.st? Open in app.
Ten is so few. So here it goes, heavy on nostalgia:
- 1.#10: Spies Like Us (1985)If spy movies were relatives, this is FRWL's (#2 on list) weird cousin. "I was going to do your family a favor and hook up the Disney Channel, for FREE. Well, forget it." It's just the best FU
- 2.#9: Ghostbusters (1984)Take it back... All 10 really should be Bill Murray films.
- 3.#8 ¡Three Amigos! (1986)The tequila of movies.
Domesticated Wanderlust. 33, married, father of 1.5 year old.
- •The travel bug will always be there. You can learn to repackage it.Goodbye Europe, hello nap-length day drips. Rick Steves' show and retirement planning is also a good curb.
- •The best verbiage in most situations is often the simplest.Big words are overrated.
- •We are all way too dependent on our phones.I'm going to put it down and go outside. Ok, ok. Just a few more minutes. I have unread email.