My Top 10 Movies, In a particular order.
Ten is so few. So here it goes, heavy on nostalgia:
- •#10: Spies Like Us (1985)If spy movies were relatives, this is FRWL's (#2 on list) weird cousin. "I was going to do your family a favor and hook up the Disney Channel, for FREE. Well, forget it." It's just the best FU
- •#9: Ghostbusters (1984)Take it back... All 10 really should be Bill Murray films.
- •#8 ¡Three Amigos! (1986)The tequila of movies.
- •#7: The Last Waltz (1978)The Band circles at the inner core of my love for music. I want to be Levon Helm. Every time I watch it I hear something new. Bonus: Van the Man's deep V purple jumper.
- •#6: The Sting (1973)Paul Newman & Robert Redford. Paul Newman & Robert Redford. Paul Newman & Robert Redford. And Robert Shaw. The other big PN/RR, BC&SK should be here as well.
- •#5: Caddyshack (1980)Apex of two of the best things in the world: comedy and golf.
- •#4: Batman (1989)First movie I remember seeing at a theater. I went home and drew out each scene in pencil in a Batman notebook. Rediscovering it was better than it most of the movies from my childhood.
- •#3: Return of the Jedi (1983)Any of the original 3 could make the list. ROTJ is the movie that was most exposed in my youth. It's the reason I love hoodies & occasionally try to move stuff with my mind.
- •#2: From Russia With Love (1963)The quintessential spy movie, with the quintessential spy.
- •#1: Raiders Of The Lost Ark (1981)I actually own a bull whip.