Things I Recently Learned
Domesticated Wanderlust. 33, married, father of 1.5 year old.
- •The travel bug will always be there. You can learn to repackage it.Goodbye Europe, hello nap-length day drips. Rick Steves' show and retirement planning is also a good curb.
- •The best verbiage in most situations is often the simplest.Big words are overrated.
- •We are all way too dependent on our phones.I'm going to put it down and go outside. Ok, ok. Just a few more minutes. I have unread email.
- •Being a parent is an amazing experience. Its all of the cliche things.It's the new appreciation of the details though their eyes. And the tiny arm hugs.
- •Quality over quantity.I know. Duh, right. But it applies to more nouns than you think.
- •'Tousled' is way more acceptable for a man in his 20's.Find a good barber by age 28.
- •Drink more water and tea- less booze and coffee.Every Miller Lite is one less episode of that show your didn't get to finish when you die. That and one day I want to be the old guy who goes on at length about how I miss Snapchat.
- •I really have no opinion on 'going paperless'It's the staples.