A Running List of Tweets I Decided Not To Tweet
Some treasures from my drafts. There is a reason they haven't been tweeted, but part of me wants to hold on.
- •Imagine trying to explain lingerie football to a foreign exchange student
- •You have no idea what I'm incapable of
- •When did plaid go out the window
- •Awesome that Atlanta has a soccer team now, finally another thing to not care about.
- •Life Hack! Set low expectations for yourself and you will never be disappointed 😊
- •When is the gay community going to start speaking out against not getting on kiss cams at sporting events
- •I think after a certain point people feel obligated to fall off of the mechanical bull
- •It's just now occurring to me that I give thumbs up way too much while working, and they aren't like causal they are aggressiveI would hate me
- •Take everything as a compliment