MOVIES THAT WERE REQUIRED VIEWING FOR EVERY JR HIGH LAD BACK IN THE DAY
- •Zulu-epic against all odds stuff, and old school British military getting it done. Men of Harlech.
- •Great Escape-no one has ever been cooler than Steve McQueen trying to outrun the Germans on his motorcycle. Ever.
- •Dirty Dozen-Lee Marvin was the epitome of how all military officers should be. Jim Brown sprint at the end.....
- •Where Eagles Dare-'Broadsword calling Danny Boy....come in Danny Boy'
- •Dirty Harry-created a genre....'Do you feel lucky?.....Well do ya, punk??'