LOOKING BACK ON 2015, PERHAPS I SHOULD HAVE...
Lessons from the year that lowkey fucked me over.
- •Forgiven before I forgot.
- •Not given up on people so easily.To those I did, I'm truly sorry.
- •Allowed myself to be more spontaneous.For the future, try to step out of your comfort zone. The best things happen unexpectedly.
- •Protected my time.
- •Been more communicative.More eye contact. More conversation. More interest in what people have to say.
- •Let go of the personal bubble.Stop keeping to yourself. You're not as lonely as you let yourself believe to be if you'd just let people in. (read: fancy way of saying to quit being social anxious freak!)
- •Reminded myself to breathe in stressful situations.Inhale for 5 seconds. Exhale for 5 seconds.
- •Not been afraid to speak my mind, opinion, & knowledge.Intellect is sexy. Use yours.
- •Embraced failure.Fall down seven times, get up eight. Coming 2016, remember we all start at the bottom of the mountain before we reach the top.