WHAT I GET AT WHOLE FOODS
Inspired by @mindy
- •Whole Foods brand electrolyte water.
- •GuacTotally agree with @mindy that this is the bomb
- •CheeseAfter tasting a free sample of aged Gruyere or Robusto it becomes clear I need a block of it for the house.
- •Amy's cheese pizza snacksIn the frozen food aisle. Don't judge me, just try them. Unless you live near me. In that case, don't try them because my WF is often sold out of them and I don't need the extra competition.
- •Peace Sign Parmesan Annie's mac and cheeseThe creme de la creme of boxed m&c IMHO
- •Chicken noodle soupSick? Have a hangover? Feeling chilly? This is the soup for you. To be clear, though, you don't need to be in any of these states to enjoy this delicious soup. Also, if you are hungover you better grab some electrolyte water too. And, hell, probably some Mac and cheese and pizza bites. Just go for it. You deserve it because you're hungover.
- •BaguetteFor the cheese, duh.
- •Kevita Probiotic drinkLemon cayenne flavor. Bam! Inspired by @hellokittykorean