Little Things I Notice
- •Words and/or phrases people in my life use a lot, and I associate those words and/or phrases with that personThis is a curse, because I am very aware and ultimately get bothered by it
- •When girls wear real underwear with leggingsJust why?
- •When people use 'I' when it's actually supposed to be 'me'If you're grammar is off, that's fine, but this mistake bothers me. 'Me' is correct sometimes, and, funny enough, you're not unintelligent when you use it.
- •When The Mindy Project teases Umbrella cause I just want to listen to the songIt frustrates me
- •When the air smells like the last few weeks of schoolEven if we're talking a warm day in February