The big time celebrity crushes with a few classmates mixed in. We're talking major crushes here, all before I turned 18.
- •Kimberly the Pink Power RangerAge 6. Maybe not a huge crush but I remember being jealous when she kissed Tommy
- •Cameron Diaz in The MaskAge 7. Her first role and she's never looked better. Not only did I find the movie hilarious, but I couldn't take my eyes off Cameron Diaz. Rented this movie on the reg until my parents bought it.
- •Kelly KapowskiAge 9? Always put me in a good mood before school
- •MeghanFifth grade. She played football so I started playing at recess. Football went on to become the obsession. She never knew I had the crush but she completely changed my life.
- •Britney SpearsAge 11. Pretty standard for anyone at that time. Hormones took this one to a new level. Her breakdown/head shave ended whatever we could have had.
- •Alyssa MilanoAge 12. This one went on for awhile. First noticed in those 1-800-Collect commercials, then on one if my moms favorite shows, Charmed.
- •SamanthaMiddle school into high school. Again, I never had the guts to tell her. She was out of my league. She made me want to be more creative.
- •Pamela AndersonAge 14. Baywatch, Home Improvement, and the Internet all attributed to this one. Getting a little more mature here.
- •Torrie WilsonAge 15. She kept me watching Wrestling even when I wasn't obsessed anymore.
- •StephanieAge 17. She liked me first, that made me like her. First girlfriend (late bloomer), first heartbreak. After a long hiatus, still friends today. Oddly, I don't remember having a major crush for the rest of high school. Shyness was a killer
- •Elisha CuthbertAge 17. I'll never get over her in the Girl Next Door.
- •Note: The one common thing I noticed between the celebrities, beautiful eyes.