See Ya 27, Hello 28
27 had its moments but I'm looking forward to 28. Here's a list of big things that happened to me while I was 27.
- •Being in love26 was one of my best years and 27 continued strong. I enjoyed celebrating my bday, celebrating the 4th of July, and went on a vacation with my companion. Things I've always wanted to do in the past.
- •Dark days27 will always been remember for the dark days. Heart break isn't easy for anyone and I was no exception. While I struggled I think I also persevered. Adversity builds character but I hope to never go through something like this again.
- •Strengthened friendshipsI needed help through the dark days. My friends were there for me when I need them most. I went from being close to one, to close to many. Shout out to @ana
- •JitzI've quit so many things in the past only to realize I miss them and commit more than ever. I used to be afraid to spar I'm Jiu Jitsu, now I dream about it.
- •Giving backNothing has ever made me happier than working with kids and I was finally able to get back at it. I joined a mentoring program and I've been match 13 year old who is posed for greatness. Hopefully I can do my part
- •DatingI've never been one to date around but this year I connected with many people. I didn't find the one, but I have a better idea what I might be looking for.
- •Worked at workI gained so many skill and learned so much this year. I have a much better idea of where I'd like my career to go
- •Who am iI learned so much about myself and what makes me who I am. I found out I have ADHD and how to work passed it. I learned how to get passed negative thoughts. I learned that I need to be present but also to set goals for the future. I'm an introvert but nothing feels better than to be outgoing. Never stop pushing yourself
- •Fuck it, let's go!I found out how much I love traveling. There's so much out there, I just want to see it all. I got to go to Belize and learn about their culture, the Mayans, and how to Scuba dive!
- •28 will be great, I know it!Moving to the city. Looking for a new job. Meeting new people. Traveling whenever possible. #JOLO