Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •2014 Joey Patio Party. Absolute mayhem. Dance floor bonkers the whole night, broken tables, girls dancing on my table with no panties on, puke behind my DJ booth....was everything you could ask for
- •Carbone - somewhere in my prime. Maybe winter 2014/15. An extra insane night that had the whole bar buzzin
- •2014 Boa- first night club and everyone was on cookies, nuff said.
10 isn't enough....
- 1.Tritonal - Blackout
- 2.Seven Lions ft Ellie Goulding - Don't Leave (twoloud remix)
- 3.Chainsmokers - Let You Go
- 1.Gene Sarazen - the shot heard round the world. Nice little deuce on 15
- 2.Horton smith's second win. I dunno why but probably was cool at the time
- 3.Any picture of Bobby Jones on a golf cart
- 1.Jon Lovitz - not in the later season but season 1 as the stoned guy Rachel goes a date with
- 2.Brad Pitt - complex carbohydrates and Rachel green are his biggest enemies. Also because Phoebe is in love with him
- 3.Hugh Laurie- guy on a plane. Very small cameo but plays it brilliantly. Him putting on his headphones to shut Rachel up
- 1.Joey - Have gone back and forth in the past but the last couple years I've landed on Joey. Easily the dumbest, silliest, most entertaining character Ive ever watched. Makes me laugh more than anyone. Also, I think I relate to him the most. Also love his struggle through the series
- 2.Phoebe - a female Joey.
- 3.Ross - plays his character better than anyone in the show. Physical comedy genius