THINGS I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER (AND SOMETIMES NEED TO TO FALL ASLEEP)
I'm a creature of habit and get into grooves watching certain shows and movies over and over again.
- •Mystery Science Theater 3000I favor the Joel era but Mike is great too. I guess this is a whole other list to unpack at another time
- •The Office (American)Because Michael Scott is essentially a good person
- •The Office (British)Because David Brent is essentially a piece of shit
- •Star Wars
- •The Lord Of The Rings (Bakshi)Best enjoyed high
- •SidewaysAlthough I recently discovered the commentary which sort of ruined it for me
- •Wreck It RalphSomehow just continues to be watchable
- •The GodfatherI especially like it with the commentary on.
- •Arrested Development
- •The Shining
- •All the Chris Guest moviesBut really just spinal tap, guffman, mighty wind and best in show
- •Documentaries about Disney and PixarBecause they are like my life only organized into a coherent narrative. "Waking Sleeping Beauty", "the Pixar story" and a hard to find one never released called "the sweatbox"