This Year, I ...
2015 in review
- •Moved from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando (kept my same job).
- •Went to Disney World and Universal Studios / Harry Potter world countless times. (Sadly, not renewing my annual passes - keep reading!)
- •Kept my weight steady (while this isn't as great as continuing the weight loss journey, it's a feat in itself! One year after massive weight loss and it's not creeping back.)
- •Interviewed for my dream job - and got it.
- •Broke my Orlando lease to move to Washington, D.C., for the dream job.
- •Helped my brother get back on his own two feet by letting him break in my brand new couch for 16 weeks.
- •Let my puppy take advantage of me countless times.
- •Went car-free! I'll let you know how I feel about this when 2016 rolls around!
- •Healed from a deep depression and became comfortable being on my own again.