Benjamin Franklin's Daily Routine
- •Morning. The Question. What good shall I do this day?
- •5am-8am: Rise, wash, and address Powerful Goodness! Contrive day's business, and take the resolution of the day; prosecute the present study, and breakfast.
- •8am-12pm: Work.
- •12pm-2pm: Read, or look over my accounts, and dine.
- •2pm-6pm: Work.
- •Evening. The Question. What good have I done today?
- •6pm-10pm: Put things in their places. Supper. Music or diversion, or conversation. Examination of the day.
- •10pm-5am: Sleep.