Frivolous Items I Covet
I don't think of myself as a particularly materialistic person, but every once in a while I daydream about making it rain on foolish things
- 1.Milk Makeup Cooling Water thingy to rub on my faceSeems fun
- 2.Vintage YSL lady suitsIt's probably a complex but when I wear dresses I feel like a kid trying on mom's heels. I've never had a suit but I assume I would get super into it and start bossing around boyfriends in a Katherine Hepburn accent "Fix me a drink Leroy and make it snappy! Look at these lapels, I'm a busy woman!"
- 3.First editions of my favorite booksI know it's snobby and I should enjoy my dollar bin paperbacks equally I JUST COVET
- 4.A weekend in a really fancy hotel in ParisAnd I keep the robe and I order room service and I take a bath and I befriend the concierge and I wander the city and I draw strangers in cafes and for two quiet days, the knot in my stomach is gone
- 5.Le Labo Gaiac perfumeThe perfect vaguely masculine perfume, only sold in Japan. Last summer it was briefly available stateside and I paid $11 for the sample. I still have a bit left because I ration. On the rare occasion that I put some on, I animorph into the sexiest woman alive and miraculous events transpire
- 6.Verameat Sprinkles The Donut NecklaceNo, you're right. It is a donut monopoly piece on a chain. I rescind my covet.
- 7.Flying first class just onceJust once.
- 8.Kamm Pants$$$$$$$$$