How to make an actually good kale salad
- •Roast two kinds of veggies in salt pepper and olive oil at 425. I usually do cauliflower and brussel sprouts
- •Remove stems from kale and tear into pieces
- •Make a dressing out of tahini, olive oil, balsamic, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, and Harissa or Sriracha
- •Massage the dressing into the kale, and I mean massage. For like 10 minutes, break it down.
- •Toss roast veggies and avocado into kale and let it wilt a little
- •Top with trader joes seed mix (I think it's quinoa hemp seeds and flax seeds?)