Humans of the Airport
- •The woman sat across from me scrolling through her iPad. She has not yet lifted her eyes from the screen. In the name of efficiency she is holding a Tupperware container full of dry Cheerios to her face and licking them out like a cat.
- •Wes Anderson wearing an overworked architecture student costume. Nice try.
- •The weatherman on TV talking about freezing rain vs. freezing fog? Is this real? Should I know more about weather? This guy should have his own show.
- •The exceptionally young mother tenderly cradling her exceptionally quiet baby.
- •The guy in head to toe Lakers paraphernalia. You are what you love, not what loves you.
- •The old man in a down jacket and explorer backpack. He's wearing tortoise shell glasses. He's really handsome and has nice posture. I think he is charming and smart, and only speaks when he has something fantastic to say. I'm going to spend 30% of the flight thinking about this. You are what you love, not what loves you.