I'm With Her
- •"Too many young women I think are harder on themselves than circumstances warrant.
- •They are too often selling themselves short.
- •They too often take criticism personally instead of seriously. You should take criticism seriously because you might learn something,
- •But you can't let it crush you.
- •You have to be resilient enough to keep moving forward, whatever the personal setbacks and even insults that come your way might be.
- •That takes a sense of humor about yourself and others.
- •Believe me, this is hard-won advice I'm putting forth. It's not like you wake up and understand this.
- •It's a process."
- •-Hillary Clinton