Things that feel uniquely like being youngish
To me, not generally
- •Going out for a cigarette after a show
- •Ordering a PBR
- •Describing a side job as "just to pay the bills"
- •Wearing docs with a dress
- •Realizing the friends you have now may or may not be the friends you have later
- •Wondering what you'll be like when you grow up
- •Considering anti age products and thinking "maybe in ten years"
- •Surprising someone when you reference an article in the NYT
- •Getting carded and being a little annoyed
- •Insecurity about things that don't matter
- •Hearing tinder stories
- •Come to think of it this may be a running list. Lmk in the comments if these things persist post 35?