THINGS I WILL CONTINUE EATING LONG AFTER I AM FULL AND FRANKLY FEELING A LITTLE ILL
I have been generally moderate & healthy this year, but the holidays are aiming for my belly like heat-seeking missiles.
- •DoritosClassic red bag only. Every other flavor is nonsense.
- •Baked zitiReally any cheesy pasta with not too much red sauce, but for the family party tonight, I made it Ziti with besciamella instead of ricotta. Oh. My. Gawd.
- •Bread stuffing
- •Fried vegetable dumplingsEspecially from Chinese restaurants, but also the frozen ones from Costco or Trader Joes
- •Everything bagels, veggie cream cheese, tomato slices.Could literally eat 3 of these in a sitting if I let myself, and we're talking LI bagels, which are humongous.
- •Roasted broccoli and/ or cauliflower.With just olive oil, salt, & pepper. Healthy?