How I Choose What to Wear in the Morning
Here u go @mia_peanut, thanks for the request 👖
- 1.Gut instinctIs there some garment I just must wear due to an irrational urge? Common examples include the big Adidas hoodie, the light blue camisole with a flannel, or one of my personal favourites- stripy, the baggy American apparel shirt.
- 2.Jeans or leggings?If I select a top right away then I just pick whatever bottoms seem to work best with it. If not I must decide if it is a jeans day or a leggings day. Usually it is a leggings day but sometimes I think I should wear pants, which is always followed by wishing I was in leggings :p
- 3.Then I pick a top to to with said bottomsAgain, I tap into gut instinct and use no reasoning power
- 4.I follow the Greyism dogma throughoutThis is a philosophy I invented myself that just means wearing grey is better. It isn't hard to include grey with every outfit because I have many grey garment options.
- 5.SocksHigh top or low top? Gut instinct again.
- 6.Then I look at my butt in the mirrorThis means I'm done, and then I go make my coffee.