Nicknames People Have Given Me
Good request, peanut. @mia_peanut
- •LoserOr "loser-c." Origin: a really funny joke by my darling sister- "hey what's your name?" "Lucy." "More like LOSER-C HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
- •LuThe classic, used mostly by my dad.
- •Hoo-hooUsed by sister. Comes from Lucy through an evolution of mispronunciations
- •Lucy-GooseyThe worst. 😒 always used by friends of my dad ie scruffy men who like to crack jokes
- •Lucy-CabooseyA glee reference. 😒 Less used, even worse than the above. First coined by my coworker Abby and has been taken up a few times since by randoms.
- •LoothayA fairly short lived one, used exclusively by Mia, Ella, Anna.
- •Lil Luc or Little LucyUsed only by Faye and Abbey, respectively.
- •LuciferAnother great one from @mcgoogle . Was also used by my ex in high school to other people and not to my face- fun fact. :-)
- •LucilleAbbey again
- •MinionJust by my coworker Arianna. This was long before the minion craze FYI. I think even before Despicable Me.
- •BeanJust what my bae calls me ☺️💞