Tips to Stay Warm in Bed When It Is Very Cold
Developed after years of having a dad who refuses to turn on the heat
- •Tuck edges of blanket under yourself, mummifying your body
- •Insert head under blanket as well
- •Put your laptop in the bedYour laptop will become over-heated in your bed and become a personal heating device
- •If you have an animal, put it in the bed.Dogs work best. Cats are liable to up and leave and I wouldn't trust a rodent either.
- •If you have an extra human, like a bae or a sibling, put it in the bedIdeally you will make them spoon you, or if they love you they might just spoon you anyway.
- •Squish yourself against wall if your bed is against the wall, which it should be.
- •Create a wall of pillows and blankets around the circumference of your bodyLet no air past this barricade into your cocoon