What Poutine Means to Me
- •It is the sign, after a long and cranky morning of classes, that everything is gonna be ok.Get in me, gravy fries and cheese. (As you can see from the photo, I have started making this list after being properly satiated)
- •It is a warm hug when u come in the lodge from the ski hill, freezing cold.I miss you Crabbe mountain poutine- I hope I see u again soon.
- •It is the medicine to cure a long night of bad decisions and drinking.Start me on my road to redemption 😔🙌🏼
- •It is the unsung hero where pizza gets all the credit.I'll always be there for you, poutine, if you're always there for me.
- •It is the lifeblood of the Canadian nation.Warming bellies, alleviating hangovers, and making smiles as we dash through the snow 🇨🇦 I salute u
- •It's what I can't stop thinking about when I'm trying to read my Neuroscience textbook.And what makes the funniest jokes on my snapchat.