THINGS I'VE INGESTED IN AN ATTEMPT TO AVOID A HANGOVER
- •Shin ramyun with cheese 🍜Most people use regular sliced cheese, my fave is tasty cheese! Pro: usually works. Con: dishes to be done the next day. Tip: soak before you sleep so the cheese detaches!
- •DawnBeware! Causes severe stomach pain and nausea - for me, anyway... But then again, what doesn't make me feel like that? Maybe I should just stop drinking so much :/
- •Alka seltzerMost effective in recent times! 👍🏻👍🏻
- •Milo dinoFor the non-Singaporeans, just imagine - the Milo powder to water ratio is 10:1. Tip: don't inhale as you're drinking!
- •100 plusUsually at supper, with food. Usually when I'm still buzzing. Usually comes out later when I get home anyway......
- •A large glass of waterAs with 100 plus - comes out again eventually, but perhaps with a shorter delay.