TV SHOWS I’M CONSIDERING BINGE-WATCHING
For brain dead after work evenings huddled in bed with my laptop
- •Gilmore GirlsBecause David has watched all of it and I haven't!? How is this possible or even allowed!!!!
- •The WireSee description for point 1. May I add that he deleted all the seasons before I could get to them, therefore being the main reason why this show is on this list.
- •NarcosBecause when I first heard the title, I thought it was about Narcolepsy (LOL)
- •Twin PeaksBecause attending a Twin Peaks Bingo night in NYC reminded me how creepily wonderful this show is, and made me realise how much I missed watching it the first time around.
- •Freaks and GeeksBecause I miss old James Franco 😢
- •CouplingBecause.... Wikipedia: " the show centres on the dating, sexual adventures, and mishaps of six friends in their late twenties and thirties, often depicting the three women and the three men each talking among themselves about the same events, but in entirely different terms."
- •Boardwalk EmpireI need to finish season 5!!!!
- •My So-Called LifeBecause Claire Danes, and because I miss being a carefree teenager!
- •The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert DurstBecause it's like Serial but in a tv miniseries format 🙀Suggested by @jacqsye
- •How to get away with murderBecause Rebekah said so