HOW I'VE SPEND THE MAJORITY OF MY BIRTHDAY
- •Avoiding phone calls from family trying to wish me happy birthday by pretending to be in class literally all day
- •Avoiding responding to happy birthday texts from friends for as long as humanly possible
- •Avoiding Facebook like the plague so I don't have to see birthday messages from people I haven't spoken to since high school
- •Avoiding a birthday dinner because I have to "study for finals" (not actually a lie!)
- •Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy birthdays?