Greek Gods & Goddesses (Faction Name here)
All information is compiled by myself, from Wikipedia. All information goes to it's rightful owners.
- •THE BIG 3
- •Zeus ~ xDevine_is the God of Sky and Thunder, who rules as King of the Gods of Mount Olympus. In most traditions, he is married to Hera. He is respected as an "allfather" who is Chief of the Gods and assigned the others to their roles.
- •Poseidon ~ Adam12104is the God of the Sea, who mainly lives in the ocean. He is married to Amphitrite (a water spirit). He is also called "Earth-Shaker" due to his role in causing earthquakes, and has been called the "tamer of horses".
- •Hades ~ Openis the God of Death/Judgment, who rules and lives in the Underworld. He married Persephone. He is feared among many, but is not concerned with the above world.
- •GODS FROM A-Z
- •Apollo ~ Openis the God of Music, Truth, Prophecy, Healing, the Sun and Light, Plague, and Poetry. He resides at Mount Olympus. He is not married, and has few lovers. He was an Oracle of Delphi.
- •Ares ~ Openis the God of the Untamed Aspect of War. He resides at Mount Olympus. His lover is Discord. He is not liked by the Greeks, who preferred his sister, Athena.
- •Dionysus ~ Openis the God of the Grape Harvest, Winemaking, and Theatre. He resides at Mount Olympus. He married Ariadne. He is known for being the last God accepted into Mount Olympus and the only one to have a mortal mother.
- •Hephaestus ~ Openis the God of Blacksmiths, Craftsmen, Artisans, Sculptors, Metals, Fire and Volcanoes. He resides at Mount Olympus. He is married to Aprodite. As a Smithing God, Hephaestus made all the weapons of the Gods in Olympus. He has a deformity.
- •Hermes ~ Openis the God of Transitions and Boundaries. He resides at Mount Olympus. He has many lovers. He is described as quick and cunning, moving freely between the worlds of the mortal and divine. He is also portrayed as an emissary and messenger of the Gods.
- •GODDESSES FROM A-Z
- •Aphrodite ~ Openis the Goddess of Love and Beauty. She resides at Mount Olympus. She is married to Hephaestus. She is also known as Cytherea (Lady of Cythera) and Cypris (Lady of Cyprus).
- •Artemis ~ Diana27is the Goddess of the Hunt, Wild Animals, Wilderness, and the Moon. She resides at Mount Olympus. She is not married. She often is depicted as a huntress carrying a bow and arrows.The deer and the Cypress tree were sacred to her.
- •Athena ~ Openis the Goddess of Wisdom, Courage, Inspiration, and War Strategy. She lives at Mount Olympus. She is not married. She is known for her slow ability to anger.
- •Demeter ~ Openis the Goddess of the Harvest, Agriculture, Law, and the Sacred Cycle of Life and Death. She lives at Mount Olympus. She is not married, but had a few lovers. She presides over grains and the fertility of the Earth.
- •Hera ~ Openis the Goddess of Women and Marriage, who rules as Queen of The Gods at Mount Olympus. She is married to Zeus. She may bear a pomegranate in her hand, emblem of fertile blood and death.
- •Hestia ~ Openis Goddess of the Hearth, Architecture, and the Family. She resides at Mount Olympus. She is not married. She is known for acknowledging the creation of a new settlement by lighting a fire in her hearth.