My goal to complete by the end of this school year
Listen to 50 new songs and rate them out of 10 points. Will be updated constantly.
- •Luck - American AuthorsI'd have to give it an 8, because it was catchy, had a good message, and I just loved it overall.
- •Elephant Gun - BeirutIt gets a 7, due to it being a lovely sounding song, but I don't understand the lyrics.
- •(Everything is) debatable - HellogoodbyeThe song deserves a 5. Only because the beginning sounded like a Buzzfeed video and took a while to get really started. It might be catchy if I could understand the words. But it's an okay song, I guess.
- •Carried Away - Passion PitThis one would get... a 3. The music video was weird, and the song sounds like it's from a different decade (and not one of the good ones....).
- •Brotherhood of the Snake - TestamentIt only gets a 1, because I didn't like it. This song and the one below it were recommended to me by the same person.
- •666 Packs of Beer - Rebel SonI have mixed feelings about this one, so, a 4. It had a nice beat.
- •Guns and Ships - Hamilton10/10!!!! It's awesome! Also, I listened to the entire Hamilton soundtrack, but I'm not counting all 46 songs on this list.