7 TIMES JANE FONDA TAUGHT A GAY DUDE TO LIVE (SLIDESHOW)
Listen as Jane Fonda helps gay men throughout history become tolerable
- •Anderson Cooper, puny mortal"Use those biceps, Vanderbilt. Can't even see them under that Build-A-Bear getup."
- •Lee Daniels, putty in Jane's hands"Smile harder, Lee. I'm a living legend wearing a jumpsuit made from zebra and snow leopard. This is a huge moment for you."
- •Harvey Milk, charming layperson"Harvey! Happy to be acquainted, sad there's a riverboat somewhere missing a blackjack dealer. Rent my VHS on ironing tips sometime.
- •The Village People and Michael Jackson, fancy dancy boys"Whatever the hell you boys do after hours, just know I pegged David Geffen first."
- •Anthony Perkins, simpering manchild"Like my Tab Hunter impression, queen?"
- •Miss Coco Peru, drag peasant to Lady Jane"The Black Panthers and I avoided that bullshit Marlo Thomas flip all throughout the '60s, honey. Disturbed us then. Disturbs us now."
- •Andy Cohen, stuttering simpleton"Oh, I get it. You're like a Ted Turner for idiots."