5 books I would recommend to anyone (but especially Giules)
- •Time and Again by Jack FinneyArtist from Albany, NY goes back from the 1970s to the 1880s in New York City.
- •Lamb or the Gospel According to Biff by Christopher MooreJesus' childhood friend tells the real story. It gets wild. Magic, Kung fu, Roman zombies, oh my!
- •A Game of Thrones by George R. R. MartinLong, but you'll get hooked.
- •The Golem and the JinniAlso late 19th Century NYC. A Golem arrived untethered from her now-deceased master while a Jinni is released from his container in Little Syria. Both are superhuman in human form, and have trouble adapting to daily routine.
- •MAUS by Art SpiegelmanGraphic novel about the Holocaust, depicting Jews as mice and the Nazis as cats. Detailed and heartfelt.