QUESTIONS I WISH ADULTS WOULD ASK ME
I have a remarkably lovely set of adults in my life that often ask good questions BUT there are also awkward moments when tired, cliché questions are asked of the third year college student. Here's a list of suggestions I would rather talk about (please add your own preferred questions!)
- •What has made you happy lately?
- •What was the most fulfilling part of the last [quarter/year/week/month]?
- •Tell me about a friend you're really enjoying having in your life.
- •What's been a change in your life since I last saw you?
- •What are you excited about in the upcoming [quarter/year/week/month]?
- •What's the craziest and most difficult-to-explain thing/phenomenon you've seen recently?Suggested by @milena
- •Tell me what you think about [specific world issue]. I'd really like to learn from your perspective.Suggested by @erikaaa
- •What are you reading? or What was the last incredible book you read?Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •What's something interesting you've learned recently?Suggested by @alanarogerrrrs
- •What's the most life changing piece of advice you ever got?Suggested by @ssscorvus