WAYS I'VE PROCRASTINATED TODAY
I have a paper to write & it is unfortunately not on a very interesting subject
- •Changed my desktop pictureto a picture of my family from this summer when we were dressed up going to a play. everyone is sunny and happy and it's warm outside.
- •Checked my parents' email accountthey have a joint account that I helped them set up-- it's where all family-related emails go. Once in a while I check it to stay in the loop on extended relatives' updates and neighborhood gossip.
- •Stayed at an event longer than necessaryit was super great to color with you, @maira and @carolinehutt10, but I should've skedaddled far earlier than when I did
- •Checked everything that could ever give me a notificationTwitter, Facebook, both of my email accounts, @list (many times), my texts, Snapchat
- •Spontaneously fell in love w someone sitting across from me in the libraryclassic crush procrastination technique
- •Spent a significant time trying to take a picture of cute library guy without him noticing😏
- •Made this listcan I just write my paper here?