ANECDOTES OF A FLIGHT ATTENDANT
Requested by @DawnCloud - I got you girl. This list is full of my biggest annoyances whist working and the most bizarre things I have seen.
- •So as you may know I'm a "trolly dolly"And in this job I've realised people are weird.
- •MY BIGGEST HATE IS PEOPLE TUGGING ON MY SKIRT FOR MY ATTENTIONHow on earth is this an acceptable way to treat anybody? And this happens every flight.
- •I have witnessed many parents change their child's nappy on their tray table, and proceed to give me their dirty nappy.PEOPLE EAT ON THOSE. AND WE HAVE BABY CHANGING FACILITIES.
- •Talking of babies.. This has not happened personally to me, but I know many flight attendants who have watched parents put their child in the overhead locker.Excuse me, what?!
- •If we catch any one in the mile high club...We will applaud you when you come out, and embarrass you. Then ban you from flying with us ever again. Lol.
- •Talking of the mile high club, do not ask me if I am a member.In what other profession do you find it acceptable to talk of anyone else's bedroom habits?? It's rude.
- •We know you're not watching our safety demo.So we tend to do something silly and see if anybody actually notices
- •We need to get used to different cultures and learn not to be offended. Fast.I was once asked "when was the last time you menstruated?" I was warned if I was ever asked this some cultures find it unhygienic to have food served from a lady who is currently on her period. I CAN ASSURE YOU I AM CLEAN REGARDLESS.
- •Please. Respect. The. Curtain.I haven't eaten since 4am this morning, I am starving and my feet are agony. Please pretty please, if the curtain is closed, do not approach us unless this is an emergency.
- •However, I truly have the best job ever. Having an office in the sky and getting to meet all sorts of characters every day makes me very happy ✈️💖