Edinburgh: Where to Eat
My guide to the best food in Edinburgh - my tummy is actually rumbling after writing this. I'm away to eat.
- •ChaophrayaWith a roof top terrace, amazing views of the castle and Thai food to die for. Undoubtedly one of my favourite places to eat.
- •Indigo YardOrder the pulled pork nachos. This is an order.
- •Candy BarPerfect for sunny days in town for cocktails and lunch
- •Coro the Chocolate CafeYes you heard right. A. CHOCOLATE. CAFE.
- •The RaeburnI have never had haggis bon bons like these in my life
- •Cafe AndaluzThe best Spanish tapas you could ever ask for
- •La FavoritaThis little gem on Leith Walk is where you will get the best pizza in the city
- •Bells DinerAll about their mains on the grills. Burgers, chicken and the best steaks 😍
- •The WitcheryVery fancy, and maybe a little pricey. However it's right next to the castle and I always feel like I'm in Harry Potter every time we go. Worth going just for your surroundings.
- •WingsChicken wings. With 40 different types of sauces. I don't think I could sell this anymore.
- •Khublai KhansA Mongolian barbeque. Eat as much meat as you want. Incredible.