This week I have been mostly...
- •Worrying about how many pints Isaac is going to drink on his last day of school
- •Vacuuming dog-hair ready for Nathaniel's school friend's visit
- •Working out what to cook for the World Food Event at school (pasties-no, mini-shepherds pies-no, Eccles cakes-no)
- •Drawing and printing palm leaves
- •Wondering if this really is the first time I've baked jam tarts since I was a kid. (Not remembering it being this tricky) (jam tarts are British, right?)
- •Looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend.
- •Feeling that we haven't really made the most of the weekend.