Already on li.st? Open in app.
Wait, don't answer that
- •I always have to wait for my car to be serviced. Nobody's standing by to pick me up so I can leave it.
- •Getting a pedicure by yourself sucks, which is why I've only done it twice, out of desperation.
- •I always get end up with safe boring eyeglasses because hey I can't see myself in them so I can't take chances.
Filled with all the name brands I love
- •Butterball Turkey; don't do anything weird to it, just follow the directions they provide. (Remember to thaw it out ahead of time and remove the plastic bags of ick)
- •Pillsbury crescent Rolls; there's an image on my family's crest that looks just like a crescent roll.
- •Asti Spumante; there's better brands, but you can always find this one.
I detect a theme...
- 1.LOST---I've watched it a couple of times and still don't understand lots of things. Plus, Jack!
- 2.Outlander---infinitely re-watchable. Plus, Jamie!
- 3.The Walking Dead---all those amazing characters whacking zombies. Plus, Rick!
There are so many, but here's the foremost
- •My son's PSP; he was getting bad grades, so I hid the thing. Still lost after 4+ years
- •The key to my hope chest; fortunately, the hinges tore off the top, so I guess I still have hope.
- •The goddamn charger for my Bluetooth headphones