THINGS I'VE LOST & IT'S ALL MY FAULT
There are so many, but here's the foremost
- •My son's PSP; he was getting bad grades, so I hid the thing. Still lost after 4+ years
- •The key to my hope chest; fortunately, the hinges tore off the top, so I guess I still have hope.
- •The goddamn charger for my Bluetooth headphones
- •The goddamn charger for my iPad
- •An emerald ring given to me by my first husband (unless he pawned it)
- •My first guitar, all my sheet music, and an aquarium because I left my hatchback VW unlocked when I was moving into our 1st apartment and had to have sex before we unloaded the car.