They say love doesn't exist. Fall TV 2016 will prove you wrong.
But I know it does, and for me, love is TV - Always. Fall TV kicks off this week. This is truly THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR. Here are the Fall TV premieres I'm looking forward to. 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
- •Monday 9/19 - The Good Place – NBC @10PMBecause who really believes they won’t enjoy Kristen Bell autocorrecting herself in Heaven. She’s all of us crazy cussing lovers when she says “I’m not supposed to be here! What the fork!”
- •Tuesday 9/20 – New Girl – Fox @8:30PMI just miss them. I want to catch up with Mr. & Mrs. Schmidt! Also, I fully relate with Jess, except I don’t date as much because I know I’d be in the same situations as her... (Not in love with my roommate though – yay me!)
- •9/20 – Marvel’s Agents of Shield – ABC @10PMTo be fully honest with you I’m not sure if I’m a fan of the whole “Ghost Rider” theme they are trying to go with because quite honestly, WHERE DID IT COME FROM? Did they just decide to let go of the whole in-humans plot line? I’ll give it a try. If it’s disappointing it will go into the summer Netflix catch up queue.
- •9/20 – This Is Us – NBC @10PMIf you haven’t already heard of this show, follow the link ->http://bit.ly/1qlRqfK. Hope you had some tissues, because the cry fest is real. The Facebook inspired show is the most anticipated dramedy this fall AND it brings Milo Ventimiglia back to my life. Oh how I missed you Jess!
- •Wednesday 9/21 – Survivor – CBS @8PMI am ready to outwit, outplay and outlast (is that how it goes?) the competition. My Roommate has me hooked on this show as we’ve been binging years and years of seasons past on Amazon Prime. (Thank you Prime!), and I can’t wait to see this season. I’m wonder who I’m going to identify more with the Gen X’ers or the Millennials; I live in a world in between the madness of these generations so it’s going to be a hard call.
- •9/21 – Speechless – ABC @8:30PMI've already seen the pilot episode of this show on Hulu, and it is unbelievably funny and heartwarming. I am so happy for the breakthrough this show is bringing to audiences and the cast it perfect. Highly recommend you watch it! --> http://bit.ly/1TistKA
- •9/21 – Chicago PD – NBC @10PMWell, what can I say, I’ve never been to the Windy city but I feel it’s my city after finally starting my Chicago Fire binge-a-thon and finally catching up with Chicago Med (Thursday nights)… bring on the justice Voight) although, I’m still trying to figure out how you redeemed yourself to Casey, that was wrong man. (As you can tell I haven't caught up with all of Chicago Fire yet)
- •9/21 – Designated Survivor – ABC @10PM1. Keifer Sutherland. 2. The possibility of an explosion and ALL OF THE DRAMA in about the first 5 minutes of the show’s first episode draws me in. Not sure I’ll keep watching after that.
- •Thursday, 9/22 – Easy – NetflixIt’s basically Valentine's Day and New Year’s Eve in Netflix series format. I’m willing to give it a try. Oh and it also will have an all-Spanish episode. I’m definitely looking forward to that.
- •9/22 – Grey’s Anatomy – ABC @8PMIt’s Grey’s …. Nuff said people!
- •9/22 – Chicago Med – NBC @9PMAs I mentioned before, I’m from the Chicago streets (in my imaginary world) and really, these shows are just SO DAMN GOOD... I’m hooked, sue me.
- •9/22 – Notorious ABC @9PMI want to know what Violet Sanford is up to! It’s just the “right kind of wrong” I’m willing to get into. -see what I did there? 😉
- •9/22 – How to Get Away With Murder – ABC @10PMYou can watch this; I already know it’s in my summer queue, the suspense of this show gives me too much anxiety and I can’t spend the next few months like this. So yes, summer binge watch of S3 will happen like the first two. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!