BEST TRIPS I'VE TAKEN
Always looking for more suggestions!
- •Charleston, SC - bring me all the BBQ, bourbon and architecture. I fell in love with this place and can't wait to go back.
- •Camden, ME - so picturesque. Blessed that I have some family here and can return.
- •Boston, MA - please, please do more than I did. But this was pretty fly.
- •Essex, CT - a cute colonial village lost in time! Awesome friends were married here. Loooooove.
- •Providenciales - Turks & Caicos. Enough said.
- •Two weeks in China 2007 for an international reporting class in college. Go abroad and out of your comfort zone!