GRATITUDE LIST 2015
Awesome things that happened & I'm that I'm truly grateful for this past year
- •Became an auntHoly bananas was this so amazing. I love this little guy and am so proud to be his godmother. Here he is, gumming on my thumb.
- •Celebrated our 1st wedding anniversaryI feel so incredibly lucky to call this guy my partner. He's not crazy about pictures.
- •Watched my husband work hard and get a championship ringHe looks pretty good, walking around on the ice
- •Started a digital network channel from absolute zeroYep, I did that and busted my ass and wanted to scream lots of days. But I learned a lot. Mostly about myself.
- •Successfully drove across the country twice in our move. Woof.Saw this Chicago CTA bus in upper PA. Not in service.
- •Watched a bunch of my friends get married, get dogs, have their first babies.We're aging but it's cool, because we're hitting our stride.
- •Bought a house. Yes sir. No, you can't see it (yet).
- •There's lots to look forward to in 2016. I hope this list serves as a reminder for me whenever I need it!