LESSONS FROM PRINCE
In no way do I claim to be a super fan of our tiny, purple, mystical wizard (my sister's words), but here are a few lessons I gleaned from his musical genius. Some straight from the lyrics.
- •Act your age, not your shoe size.U can twirl with Prince or anyone else, woman. Mamas, Papas, anyone.
- •Pretty girls can act and look tough.Ur face is jammin'? Yep.
- •Life is just a party...Live it up while you can
- •But parties weren't meant to last.Cherish every moment. Learning, growing, failing and succeeding is the greatest gift.
- •Listen to your body tonightIt'll help guide you and let you know if something's amiss.
- •Breakfast Can Wait....Before you do work in the kitchen, remember to enjoy the moments with your loved one 🍳
- •Don't be anyone's weekend lover.Sloppy seconds you are not.
- •Sometimes, just go for it.What've you got to lose, especially if it's Saturday night and you have enough gas? 🏎
- •You can wear anything you want.Seriously. Put on a sick caftan or ruffled shirt with eggplant tuxedo, go outside and rock it.
- •Demand respect from others.But only if you treat your fellow citizens of earth that way. Man, woman, it doesn't matter. We're all important and we all matter.
- •Creativity comes in many formsProtect yours. Value yourself and what you bring/give to the world.
- •Pleasure your partner. You'll get more pleasure that way.....basically the entire discography.
- •Don't deliberately cause anyone sorrow.Please, don't be an asshat. Or steal anyone from another. That's just cruel.
- •The sounds When Doves CryYesterday. I seriously thought you would live forever. ☔️
- •Rest in Peace.